CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Grandparents from Arizona came to visit for a week!


Well for the last week the kids and I visited with my grandparents from Arizona. This was Addisyn's first time meeting her Great Grandparents so it was a pretty exciting time for us. John joined us on Friday for the weekend....


Brysen loves Grandma and Grandpa Klentz and loved to play with them. They brought Brysen a couple of cool little books that have music to them that he just thought was so great!


While they were here we did a bunch of shopping, hanging out, playing and eating lot's of great food!


My parents took Brysen to the Folsom Zoo on Saturday and to ride the little train there. I don't have any pics from that on my computer yet but I will try soon...Brysen loves the zoo so that was a great treat for him. He also got to pet a Boa Constrictor. My mom said she thought there was no way he was going to go near it but he went right up and started petting it....Brave little man we have!


I am posting a picture of the kid's with my grandparents...It for some reason came out really blurry but it is still cute...


The week went by so fast but we enjoyed the time we got to spend with family and can't wait until next summer when we see them again...

0 comments: