CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brysen and Addisyn's swimming adventure...






I have been so bad at blogging that I have a ton to catch up and they are not in order but at least they will all be here....


2 weeks ago when it was super duper hot Brysen wanted to go swimming in his little pool in the backyard. He kept bugging me about it so I finally gave in and decided to go out there... Now, like I said it was super hot so I had to figure out how I could get Addisyn out there as well but keep her totally in the shade... I moved our patio table out into the grass and put the umbrella up and tilted it over the pool... There was just enough shade for Addisyn to hang out in the water and still be in the shade.


I had her propped up against the side of the pool which was fine until Brysen decided that he was going to start jumping around and splashing...Addisyn slid under the water so that did not last very long... I ended up going in and getting her bathtub and filling it up with water and putting it inside the swimming pool...Both of the kids thought it was great and it was so fun for me to watch..


Brysen pretended that Addisyn was a fish and he was going to catch her with his blow up fishing pole...He loved showing her all of the toys... I can't wait until she is big enough to play with him...Maybe next summer!


Brysen is quite the little swimmer now and loves going under water looking for treasure however this pool wasn't quite deep enough but he made it work...

0 comments: