CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Addisyn in one of her 4th of July Outfits... Daddy and Brysen doing Sparklers in the Backyard Brysen and Mommy on the Tea Cups
Brysen and Mommy on the train
On the train again...
Brysen's first time doing sparklers on his own!!!
Our little Firecracker!Our two Patriotic kid's
My Perfect Family
Daddy, Addisyn, Brysen and Uncle Dan

I hope everyone had a very Happy 4th of July!!!

We started our day off by just hanging out at home for the morning. After being lazy for half the day we got ready and headed to the mall for the 4th of July sales. Both kids got some new things and were very happy!

After spending some time at the mall we headed back to Dan Amma and Papa's house so they could see Brysen and Addisyn in their 4th of July attire. We took some pictures and played for a while before the 4 of us went to the 4th of July Celebration at Big League Dreams Stadium in Manteca.
The Stadium was very nice. They had one part of the Stadium for just kid's and was seperate from the adult side with all the alcohol and band's playing. John carried Addisyn in the Snugli for a while so Brysen and I went on the little carnival rides. They had Tea Cups, Choo Choo Train and Swings. I really didn't want to get on the Tea Cups because they make me so sick but I had so much fun watching Brysen have a blast...We then traveled over to the Choo Choo Train for a little ride around the track. I tried to talk him into going on the swings but he said no way unless Mommy could go. They were only for little kid's so I wasn't able to go either.

Once Brysen and I were done on the rides we made our way over to the Bounce house where I think Brysen could have stayed for hours jumping around. Addisyn got hungry so I found a nice shady spot on the grass and her and I hung out while John continued to watch Brysen jump.

When Brysen was finished playing we went up to The Grill for dinner and watched some baseball. We had planned to stay until the end for the Fireworks Show but Addisyn got really tired and I wasn't feeling well so we left early and went home to do a few fireworks. Brysen had a blast and we are continuing to do Sparklers every night.

Even with the very long day and a couple of grumpy kid's I think we managed to have a pretty good 4th of July!!!






















0 comments: