CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

My big boy getting ready for his first day of Preschool

Close up before school...


She fell asleep playing in her Jumperoo Look at how strong she is getting...
Close Up... Can't wait to see how much her face changes after she heals from the laser
Sitting Pretty!
On his way to his first day of Preschool


Well I am going to try and sum up the last week in one long post. We have been so busy that I just haven't had anytime for an update!

Brysen started Preschool last Monday and is loving it. He goes Monday and Wednesday for almost 2.5 hours. I was a little nervous about leaving him on the first day becasue I thought he was going to cry and not want me to leave. That was so not the case. I opened the door and he ran into the classroom and I never saw him again. LOL... I did not even get to say goodbye! I guess he was going to be ok after all. Right now he is signed up for just the month of July but I think John and I are going to sign him up for the school year which starts in August. He is learning all kinds of things and enjoys all the activities. Yesterday I went to pick him up and they were singing songs and counting to 20. He keeps singing a song that goes... I'm a pizza...But he doesn't remember the rest of it.

Brysen also started his second session of swimming lessons last Monday. He does lessons M-Th for two weeks straight. He is really enjoying this as well and we have seen ton's of improvement. He is the only kid in his class that does his own thing. All of the other kid's will be listening and staying on the wall waiting for instructions while Brysen is swimming under water and none of the teachers are watching him. All he wants to do is swim under water now. It is so cute! We are really hoping that they pass him this time so we can get him into the Seahorse class before summer is over. With last week being so hot and smokey John and I had to take turns taking Brysen to swimming lessons so one of us could stay home with Addisyn.

I thought I would add a little funny that Brysen did yesterday... He has this snake that you put in the water and it grows over several days. Well he had it on his lap yesterday and asked me if I wanted to pet it. I said sure, so he brought it over to me and I was petting it and telling him what nice and soft snake he had and he says: That will be 10 dollars mom! He actually thought that I was going to pay him for him letting me pet his snake. I was cracking up! What a smart little boy we have!!!

Addisyn is continuing to do well however the last few days we have all seemed to get a little cold of some sort. I am not sure if it is from all the smoke or what but she has been kind of miserable. I am getting a little nervous because she has her physical tomorrow so that she can have the laser surgery. If she is sick there is no way that UCSF is going to take her in and do the laser so we are hoping that she wakes up tomorrow morning back to her old self. She has also decided in the last couple weeks that she is a total Mama's girl and is ok if other people look at her and talk to her as long as they don't touch her! It is a good feeling that she wants me all the time but then it also makes it very difficult to get anything done.

On a more positive note, Addisyn has been seizure free for 94 days now!!! Yesterday we lowered her Phenobarbital for the last time. This Sunday will be her last day and I can't wait! John and I are both a little anxious about her medicine and her seizures right now with her feeling under the weather but we just have to keep positive and hope for the best! I will keep everyone posted on the whole Laser Surgery! It is scheduled for July 18th at 7:30 am.








0 comments: