CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Quick Update.... 6/6/08

Just a quick update....

I found out that there was going to be swimming lessons starting next week for 2 weeks so I went and signed Brysen up yesterday! He is super excited...I almost wish I did not tell him until that day...lol... I will be sure to update on Monday after his first lesson with a bunch of pictures.

My little Miss Addisyn is trying so incredibly hard to roll over from her back to her tummy... For the last two days she has been working on it and now has the upper half of her body turned over...now she only has to get the bottom half and she will be there....She is also making a full circle on the floor. We will lay her down on the floor and somehow she manages to scoot around on her back until she makes a full circle. Rarely does she stay where we originally put her! She is really catching up and doing amazing! Oh yeah and she is a very vocal little girl....hmm...Wonder where she get's that from? LOL... I think she get's it from her daddy!

We are off to Chuckee Cheese tomorrow with Amma Mary, Papa Bob and Dan Amma.... I am sure I will have pictures of that too...

I hope everyone is enjoying my new blog....Have a great weekend...

Love,

Krissta

0 comments: