CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nothing really new....

Hi Everyone!

I hope that all of the Fathers out there had a very Happy Father's day today! We spent the day running errands and going out to a late lunch with John's family and had a wonderful time.

I will try to have an update by the end of the week or the beginning of next week for sure... Brysen has another full week of swimming lessons and then he is done. I think he is going to be so sad when I tell him it is over.... Addisyn has a busy week as well with healing and therapy. She has a Neurology appt. on Monday so please keep your fingers crossed that all goes well. She has been seizure free for 65 days now!!!! Major accomplishment....

I am going to try my hardest to put up some new pics of the kids from the last week hopefully tomorrow....

Love,
Krissta

0 comments: